You’ll fit right in.
Join Our Team
We’re looking for dedicated people
to help us make Atticus even better!
Is that you?
Customer Success Geek
This position’s primary focus is to provide excellent support experiences for our customers. The goal for this position is to take ownership of customer (and prospective customer) issues and follow problems through to resolution with the intention of increasing satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
The Customer Success Geek is an advocate on behalf of Atticus to our audience by representing the business on a very personal level.
The position is also an advocate on behalf of our customers, monitoring conversations and providing feedback to our leadership team so we can ensure that every decision we make supports our community in the best way possible. This position reports directly to the COO of Atticus while also working closely with other members of the support team.
This is a part-time position (10-15 hours per week) and is 100% work from home. The Customer Success Geek will be responsible for answering support tickets at scheduled times everyday and throughout the completion of that ticket.
Scheduled hours (All times listed are in Central):
Monday through Friday – times TBD
Rotating weekend schedule with responsibility for all tickets over the course of one weekend per rotation
Every other Wednesday – 9:30 am – Support Team meeting
Duties and Responsibilities
You’ll be responsible for…
- Working closely with the Customer Success Team
- Monitoring support tickets via our customer support portal to promptly assist, solve, or support the customer through a question or problem
- Fully resolving customer support tickets and escalate any recurring issues to the appropriate team member
- Serving as the customer’s cheerleader and share customer “wins” with the team
- Creating solutions and new ideas for issues and broken processes based on customer feedback
- Thorough understanding of Atticus so that you can offer insightful, valuable, relevant support.
Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate possesses the following strengths and skills:
- Experience as an author or self-publisher
- Experience with Atticus – major bonus points for this one!
- Impeccable grammar (written and verbal) – our standards are sky high!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – ability to think quickly and critically
- Passionate about helping others – we lead our community with compassion!
- Coachable – must be able to take direction and welcome direct and honest feedback in the moment!
- Collaborative – must work well within a virtual team!
- Resourceful – use ALL available resources to complete a task with minimal questions!
- Quick learner – the Customer Success Geek must be able to pick up things fast and run with it!
- Flexibility – we move FAST. Things change, we adapt, we propel ourselves forward!
Pay Range (Dependent on qualifications)
Want to learn a little bit more about us? Keep reading!
What we do…
Atticus is the all-in-one formatting tool to help authors get their book print and ebook ready in less time.
We have a fun-loving culture and a dedicated team that is committed to excellence. We always find the upside to any situation and maintain the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
- Since we are a small team, we jump in where needed and are not afraid to get our hands dirty in the details.
- We do whatever it takes to do the best we can in our specific roles
- We believe that compassion and kindness is exactly what everyone needs to keep moving forward.
- We are willing to make mistakes, learn from them quickly and continue to grow.
- We put down our defenses, take a moment to process, take the feedback and run with it.
If you’re an author, self-publisher, or just a total people person, and you love working with a team that’s trying to make a difference in the author world, this might just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.